Welcome Home! The best in Blue Bell describes this fantastic 5 Bedroom, 3 full bath Colonial with 3-Car Garage in an amazing location with easy access to major routes including 476,202, 73 and the turnpike. Property is situated on almost 1 acre. This Colonial style home has a spectacular golf course view. Enter the foyer and be greeted by an open floor showing off the living room, dining room and a glimpse of the kitchen. The living room has a commanding 2-story stone fireplace, room for plenty of seating and a Palladian window which allows a great amount of sunlight to drench the living room. There are gleaming hardwood floors through the lower level. A gourmet custom kitchen comprises of a large kitchen island with a granite countertop, a wealth of custom cabinets, a double oven, kitchen aid gas stovetop as well as a stainless-steel refrigerator. There is plenty of room for eating in the nook under the skylight. A casual family room provides plenty of space for relaxation and enjoyment. And that~s not all! We also have a formal dining area seating for at least 8 and a study which could also be used as a downstairs bedroom as we have a full bathroom on the first floor. A beautiful oak staircase leads to an open hallway to the expansive master suite. A gorgeous trey ceiling with two ceiling fans, a walk-in closet that~s the size of a room and a sitting area provides the perfect area to escape and relax. You can even have coffee on the balcony from the bedroom. 4 additionally well-sized bedrooms with double closets, upstairs laundry area and a well-appointed hall bath complete the second floor. A large basement with tons of space to entertain and store those additional items is available. In addition to a 3-car garage, we have a stand-alone oversized shed. The home sits on nearly an acre of ground, has a beautiful flagstone patio and a gazebo for afternoon relaxation. Come see this beautiful home before it sells.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Grinder Pump, Public Sewer
3,719 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Humidifier, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished
- Wood Frame, Skylights
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 148x 237
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price